We had a great Valentine's Day today! Madison was such a lucky girl and got so many fun gifts! The boxes started arriving a few days ago, so she has had quite the holiday :) We went all out with the heart theme and it was so fun. We are so blessed and fortunate to have our family, and I love what we have!
Opening the giggling baby from Nana B
Such a cute face :)
One of the gifts that Nana and Papa sent Madison was this My Little Pony bath doll and yellow duck
Fun gifts!
Reading her card while holding her new toys
She's really looking hard at this card!
She always has liked reading :)
Grandpa and Grandma Fargo sent Madison "I love you" teddy bear and a beautiful Holland Boone silver heart frame with their picture in it...when Madison saw their picture, she leaned over and gave it a kiss...awww!
Now the bear is giving Grandma and Grandpa a kiss :)
Loving on her bear
Last night I baked pumpkin bread loafs in silver heart tins for Madison's friends at Kiki's. They turned out really yummy and all the kids seemed to really like them.
Uncle Bryan sent Madison an Elmo Valentine's Day book and decorated Valentine's cookies. He even put candy hearts in the box...it was so cute! Madison loves books more than toys, so this was perfect! She kept handing it to us to read!
I love you Moo Bear!!
Mommy and Madison dressed in red :)
Still reading her Elmo book from Uncle Bryan
For breakfast we gave Madison one of the pumpkin hearts that I made for her valentines...she loved it SO much and ate almost the whole thing
Her heart socks :)
And heart shoes of course!
Our sweetie!!
This picture is so dark :( We were all dressed in red for V-day.
"Here daddy you have a bite...its so good!"
"Daddy really!!! PLEASE try it!"
"Ok, I'll eat it all myself" :)
This afternoon, I had the fridge open and I didn't realize that Madison opened the cheese drawer and got out the cream cheese. I have no idea how she did it, but she managed to get the package out of the box and when she was a little too quite for a little too long, I walked into the kitchen and she was eating the cream cheese plain!!!
She loves cream cheese, but I didn't think she would eat it plain in chunks with her fingers!
Opening her present from mommy and daddy...she's really reaching in that bag to get the goods out
Yeah! Rings!! She also got a cute outfit, but she liked the rings more and skipped pulling the clothes out of the bag :)
Chocolate covered strawberries for dessert...yum!
The beautiful flowers that my hubby surprised me with at work
For dinner we had a heart shaped pizza...it was very tasty and no mess :)
A box from Papa! It's a...
Madison got so dirty at dinner that I took off her clothes, but she wanted to play before her bath, so she played in just a diaper...it was kind of cute :)
Papa sent Madison a bear that you can record into and it talks back to you...she loved it!
Reading again...this was the card that Papa sent her...the inside pops out and she loved playing with it :)
And now that this post is done, I can go back to drinking my wine, sitting in front of the fire, and cuddling with my hubby while watching The Bachelor! What a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment