We had a fun day today! This morning, our friends Emily and baby Hannah came over for a visit. This was the first time that the girls have met and Madison LOVED Hannah...it's pretty easy to love that cute, beautiful little baby though! Madison kept wanting to kiss Hannah and give her all of her toys, and she didn't quite understand why Hannah did not want them :) Someday the girls will both be old enough to play together!
"Come here Hannah...I want a kiss!"
Happy girls!
I LOVE this picture of Emily and Hannah!
"Here's another kiss for your cheek!"
Poor Hannah had had enough kisses!
Later this morning, we went outside to play. Madison is really into throwing the ball for Ellie and Ellie is very usually very patient with Madison. After 13 months of not liking Madison so much, Ellie is finally warming up to her since she drops food for her and throws her ball :)

Waiting for the right moment to throw the ball...

"Ready Ellie??"
We also had a fun evening, because Madison's chair came (the one that Grandma and Grandpa sent her). It's SO cute and Madison loves it! I took a bunch of pictures of Madison opening the box and playing on the chair, but I will post those tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment