Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Catching Up...Again!

Well, it's been a while since our last post, so I thought I would try to get caught up on previous pictures before I started posting all the Kauai pictures...SO many of them to come!! These pictures (and there are a lot as always :) ) are from the last two weeks of May, before we left for Kauai. The end of May was filled with silly moments with Madison, the U2 concert, and celebrating our 7th year anniversary!
Nana, this picture is for you...Madison is eating sliced black olives here, she loves them!
"Cheese!!"
Happy Girl!
What a cool chick!
'Am I in trouble?!" Madison climbed into the bathtub by herself and I walked into her singing and playing :)
Peek-a-boo
"Where's Madison?"
Talking to her bath toy :)
At the U2 concert in Denver...it was AMAZING!!! We got last minute general admission (floor) tickets from my Assistant Principal, Darren...thanks Darren!! We had such a great time and even got into the "inner circle". What a great night and a fun way to celebrate our anniversary!
The Fray opened for U2...a band from Denver!
Being "in the circle" (the inner part of the stage), we were SO close to the band...this was Bono crossing the bridge that went above our heads
The Edge
A super bad quality picture (I took it from my camera phone and I was moving), but this is how close we were to Bono
Walking right past us!
On the morning of our actual anniversary (Sunday the 22nd, that day after the U2 concert), we went to Starbucks for a quick breakfast before the zoo...I think Madison was thinking, "Come on Daddy!" in this picture :)
Such a silly girl!
Family day at the zoo
We all loved the elephants
Looking at the black bears with Daddy
A big smile!!
Madison LOVES monkeys! She was mesmerized by them swinging and their long arms!
Our little picker-up-er! Madison is very good about picking up all the little trash and foreign objects on the ground...not always a good thing!
Sweet girl!
After the zoo, we went to the aquarium for lunch...yummy!
"Don't you eat that crayon little miss!"
A kiss for Daddy
I probably should have opened the foil before taking this picture, oops!, but lunch was yummy fish tacos! A huge platter! Although they were very tasty, there is something a little wrong about eating fish tacos while siting in front of a huge aquarium.
When Madison saw this shark go by, she kept saying "Bye, bye!!"...she was not impressed :)

We gave Madison a little spoon full of the whipped cream on top of our dessert and while she eventually liked playing with it, she was a bit unsure at first
Playing ball with Ellie in the backyard
At pizza with the Lamberts. Dick and Cynthia are good family friends of the Fargos, and they were in visiting their son who goes to school here. It was so nice to get together with them, we had a great time!
Eating the train :)
Madison LOVES to put on her own shoes and socks...she's actually pretty good about it! She loves to take them off so much that we had to teach her so that we were not always putting her shoes on every 5 minutes :)

Hawaii pictures up next!! Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment