Thursday, March 17, 2011

Catching Up!

So, I am behind again on posting photos, so there are quite a few fun ones here to look at! Life is great in the Fargo household and busy as always :) Madison is almost 15 months old and as busy as ever! She is such a sweet little girl and is very driven and strong willed! Life is getting more fun with her each and every day! (Because I had pictures saved in different places on my computer, I didn't upload them in correct date order...oops!)
Last weekend, our good friends and neighbors, Geoff and Jeanine, moved :( We have been neighbors with them ever since we have lived here and it was very hard to say goodbye. Luckily, they are not too far away, but it's still weird not to see them. We miss you guys!! Don't forget to come back and visit your hood!
A last night together as neighbors
Last weekend, our good friend Elliot turned 1!! This picture was taken at his birthday party. Madison is riding "Rodie", the little bouncy horse (I think it's a horse?) that she LOVES to ride when she goes over to Elliot's house. She doesn't look like she is having fun in this picture, but she was :) I just so happened to catch her "scowl" face that we are trying to work on not doing.
Trying to catch the balloon with the birthday boy!
Such a cute little birthday boy!! Look at that beautiful face!
Happy 1st Birthday Elliot!!
Amanda (Elliot's mom) made his cake!! She worked so hard on it for so long and by the time the big day came, she had perfected it!! It was delicious, and so neat that she put so much love into making it!
He loved his cake!!
On Monday, we had a playdate with Quinn (our neighbor friend) while Bethany had an appointment. The girls had so much fun and between the two of them they managed to get out almost every toy we have!! Such busy toddlers!!!
Smiley girl!
Madison loved to hug her friend Quinn, but Quinn was a little unsure :)
Cooking food in the "kitchen". Quinn looks like the chef here and Madison is her supervisor :)
Quinn is dancing to the music on the push toy that Madison is playing with...notice Ellie in the background trying to get in on the play action?! Poor doggie!
This picture was a few weeks ago (and I may have already posted it in another post), but I thought it was cute of her
Cool chick! Madison loves to put my sunglasses on, but this pair does not stay so well, so I had to hold them on :)
Playing at the mall
Cooking mommy something yummy to eat!
When Geoff and Jeanine's movers were loading their boxes in the truck, Madison loved watching them. She couldn't get enough of sitting in this chair and kept telling Geoff, "up"!
I just got Madison this white hat for the summer and she doesn't seem to be a fan :) I like it though because it covers so much of her head/face and unfortunately she has easy-to-burn skin like mine...sorry sweetie :(
Madison thought that this was so fun...daddy was of course holding onto her very carefully and made sure that the stroller did not tip back
1 of 2 St. Patrick's Day outfits that Nana sent Madison. She wore this one yesterday to Miss Kiki's and looked like such a cute little leprechaun.
Matching St. Patty's Day socks! Her pants are hiding the leprechauns on the top of the socks, but still cute!
My little climber has such a mischievous lok on her face...I know what you are thinking little girl!!
And yep! She did it...climbed in the diaper box (we just got a big shipment yesterday)...she seriously climbs everything!! Just like her daddy.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Outfit #2 from Nana. Love the smile :)
She looks so big to me in this picture! Today we went to the park for a little while to enjoy the sunshine with our friends Elliot and Amanda.
Happy girl!
Elliot loved swinging too!
Climbing the big kids' stairs
Talking on her phone

1 comment: