Thursday, January 6, 2011
It's Been A Long Time...
We're back! It's been too long since I have posted something new, but I have plenty to catch you all up on! Since Madison's birthday we have been a VERY busy family! We left on Monday the 20th for Arizona to visit the Podd/Bender family for 7 days, then we flew to California for the extended Fargo family (Tim's side) Christmas party, and ended in Durango with the Fargos for New Years. We had a great holiday visiting all of our family, but we are glad to be back home in our routine. We were gone for 2 weeks and with baby that can be tricky! We are thankful however that we had so much time to visit and that through all of our travels we are home safely. Since I have so much to catch up on, I am going to put up several different posts, so get ready!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment