Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Two Silly and Messy Dinner Nights!

Madison is such a crazy girl! As most kids do, she gets very messy while she eats, especially since she prefers to eat "big girl" food now rather than being spoon fed purees. So before I cleaned her up, I had to get a few silly and VERY MESSY photos!

"Look at that mom!!"
Madison thinks its so funny to tilt her head to the side and have people copy her :)

Climbing on me while I was trying to take a photo :) Not sure why I didn't clean her up before I got her out of the highchair?!?

She is getting so big and looking like a little kid...she's not a baby anymore :(

She loves to say that she is "SO BIG!!"

1 comment:

  1. I love the cute, messy pictures! We have plenty of those too!
    My blog is: http://journeyfor2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete