Sunday, October 3, 2010
A Great Weekend and The Pumpkin Patch
Wow! We had a busy, but great weekend! We visited Daddy's new office in Boulder, went to dinner with the Kurtzs on Pearl Street, visited with Papa, watched the CU Buffalos game with "Uncle" Justin, went to the Pumpkin Patch, and celebrated Quinn's 1st birthday party! **Warning: There are a lot of photos and yes, I love the bows...Madison has one in almost every color (thanks to mommy and Nana).
So happy! She loves to pull herself up on the gate.
"I'm going to get you mommy"
Smiley girl :)
Visiting Daddy at his new office in Boulder
"What did I do?"- Madison loved playing with this cold water bottle
Matt and his business partner Chester
We went to pizza with the Kurtz family, and Madison loves Colby
She loves Sophie too!
After dinner we cheered on the CU band and watched the Stampeed on Pearl Street
Go Buffalos! Great game!
We had breakfast downtown on Saturday morning and it was a little chilly, so mommy wraped Madison up real tight!
"Mom, I'm busy...Please leave me alone"
Papa went to the Pumpkin Patch with us...we had a great time
A family photo with the pumpkins
Madison loved playing with the leaves more than the pumpkins
"This is the one...the baby pumpkin"
This was such a funny idea! Daddy even went along with it :)
Madison liked watching the pigs, but boy they were smelly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment